- The swivelling cord
- Wall bracket with swivelling unit(360°), lockable every 15°
- Rope Didymos® sling (100% cotton)
- Easy handling
- Standard measurement:distance from wall to rope 1494 mm (1 eyelet for the rope) or extensionup to 2349 mm (see accessories)
- Spare rope Didymos® sling (100% Cotton) with snap hook
- Swivelling arm extension up to 1700 mm including 5 eyelets and 1 snap hook (surchargeodel)
- For a pleasant birth experience
- For installation in delivery rooms, birthing suites or birthing rooms
A number of architects recommend installing a swivelling cord Variotrac® as this device is multifunctional in use. The device can be used with the pool, with a birthing bed, a delivery stool or a gymnastic ball. Any model you prefer - either standing, wall or ceiling version, Variotrac® does require only little space. The ceiling version can be mounted directly under the ceiling or by means of an intermediate construction for inserted ceilings.
Interviews with midwives and staff from Infection control confirmed that easy exchange of the rope is an essential issue. With the sling tied on the eyelet easy exchange of the rope after every use can be carried out easily and without any risk for the staff.
These requirements have been realized by the innovative construction of our VARIOTRACS:
We deliver our Variotrac with a ring to knot the sling in. The ring will be fixed with a snap-hook safely into the eyelet of Variotrac.